1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
Here's my list:
|African Dance||Soul II Soul||Club Classics Vol. One|
|When The Angels Fall||Sting||The Soul Cages|
|Bliss||Muse||Origin Of Symmetry|
|Moments Of Pleasure||Kate Bush||The Red Shoes|
|Love Of My Life||Santana||Supernatural|
|'Jig' Fugue In G||Peter Hurford||Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor|
|No Good||B.B. King||Completely Well|
|I Knew You||Tanita Tikaram||Cappuccino Songs|
|Get Up (Sex Machine)||James Brown||20 All-Time Greatest Hits|
|Not My Idea||Garbage||Garbage|
Via Erik.Posted to iPod by Simon Brunning at December 08, 2004 10:10 AM