August 28, 2002
I'm writing my own ftp script to MGET incoming X12 EDI files from a PC server and place them into DB2/400 files. MGET works great, but NOT if the files on the remote PC server begin with a number (like: 862.rct). Have you run into this ?
I just joined this good place. Lots of individuals have contributed so many good things here. I would also like to add up some thing for this community. I would like to share some quick weight loss tips. If you wish to know how to lose 10 lb in a week, you are probably not seeing for a common diet and workout plan. You can lose weight with a general diet and exercise plan, However this involves a lot of time doing intensive cardio works out and following a strict diet. Here I will draft the right steps that I took to lose 10 pounds in just a week.
1. Stay away from all fried nutrients for the week
2. Drink an 8oz glass of grapefruit with breakfast every day. (this speeds up up your metabolism)
3. Consume reasonable portions (stop eating when you are full)
4. Rather than consuming 3 huge a meals a day, take 5-6 small meals to keep your metabolism up and keep your body burning fat.
5. Aviod your habbit of eating after 9 P.M.. When you eat that late your body does not burn off the calories.
6. Take proper sleep every night. Not having enough rest has been verified to be a leading factor to the body storing excess fat.
7. Utilize a body/colon cleanse for the 7 days. This will get rid of excess fat stored close to the tummy area as well as cleanse your body of harmfull pollutants that cause you store fat and feel tired. Flush away excess pounds around the stomach area that otherwise would be hard to lose.
8. I suggest you using Acai Berry Diet Pills. This one is proven to work, and you can get a free trial.
9. For those man's/womans who need to burn fat quickly, avoid alcoholic drink.
10. A low GI diet is an excellent method of loosing weight quickly.
Saw your site bookmarked on Reddit.I love your site and marketing strategy.Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!
My Home account money